Brian's Friday Round Up: Monkeys Riding Dogs, Beauty and the Beast, It's a Weird One
This week was a little wild for me. I know I’m a monkey and I’m supposed to live in the wild, but this week was like being a blender without a top. However, it’s Friday and that means the weekend is here, so I can rock and roll. Trust me, monkeys know how to party.
This week we have some awesome stuff to share. From Drupal to responsive web design to commercial progression- we are going to cover it all right here.
Let’s start with our own Drupal monkey blog:
- If you want to learn about the designers of Drupal, then you will want to check out this blog post called: Commercial Progression: Designers of Drupal.
- Rick dived into another blog post this week and showed us what he’s made of. You can view this blog post called Drupal Proves It’s E-commerce Chops.
- We are all about understanding responsive design. That’s why we break down this week whether or not your business needs responsive design or not. What do you think?
- We promise it is all beauty and no beast in this article. Check out this hot article on Mobile vs. Desktop Design right here.
- Gene even jumped on the bandwagon this week and got down with his bad monkey writing self. Learn how to Import Blog Posts from Blogger.com to a Drupal Site.
Let’s talk about things we have found around the web this week:
- This is a hot post about Google forking Webkit. If you have no idea what that means, then you better get a readin.’
- Join Appnovation for this live webinar. Some hot stuff is occurring here: Live Webinar: Building Rich Internet Apps with Drupal & HTML5. Learn more about this live webinar and register for it right here.
- Alright Drupal folks: you might find this useful: Don't sync Drupal files to local environments. Redirect them Instead. We thought you’d enjoy it ;).
I truly hope you enjoyed this week’s round up. I also thought you would enjoy this picture of a monkey riding a dog. You’re welcome.