Are you a social monkey with a fun-loving personality that draws the party to you? Do you also have a high interest in cutting-edge technology?.
We are looking for candidates with at least three years of professional experience managing successful digital marketing campaigns. We will be looking for examples of campaigns that you have created and run, and what resulted from those campaigns. We look for candidates with proven knowledge and skills in running digital marketing campaigns in platforms including Google AdWords, Adroll, DoubleClick, Bing/Yahoo, Facebook, and other online properties or networks. We are also looking for people who have experience tracking these campaigns in Google Analytics, or other analytics tools.
- Manage the development, delivery and execution of customized digital marketing efforts for clients that address sales, marketing and lead nurturing funnel goals.
- Leverage social media, SEO, SEM, eMail, content development, advertising, and more.
- Direct activities for specific accounts on a daily basis:
- Act as main customer contact.
- Organize and prioritize projects with cross-functional teams for Social Media, SEO, SEM, email, and content creation.
- Set project timelines and milestones.
- Manage all database segmentation to accurately target audiences.
- Recommend and implement new ideas and innovations to improve each digital channel as well as customer account performance.
- Provide insights and analysis on all campaign key performance indicators (KPIs) and performance metrics.
- Manage campaign performance reports and share results across teams to ensure constant program evolution.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to maximize marketing efforts while reinforcing customer brand, presence and voice.
- Partner closely with sales team on project kickoffs.
- 3-5 years experience setting marketing strategy for B2B businesses
- Deep knowledge of digital/new media marketing techniques.
- Natural leader
- Creative thinker, who is an assertive problem solver with an analytical mind
- Experience targeting specific goals, focused metrics and KPIs when setting strategy.
- High proficiency with best practices for SEO, social media, email marketing, and blog writing
About Cheeky Monkey Media
We are the creative minds and technical muscle that can craft your vision.
Cheeky Monkey Media is a troop of digital experts helping our partners create, execute, and deliver kickass digital experiences.
Would you like to apply? If so, please send your resume to [email protected]